Sunday, November 6, 2011

Problem Alessandro Del Piero, Antonio Conte Fans Give Understanding

Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero since under coach Antonio Conte is very rarely get a chance to appear as a starter.

In fact, reportedly, the captain was about to release the club at the end of the season or it could be in the winter transfer market. The cause of the lack of Del Piero appeared because of incompatibility with the style of play that is applied Conte, besides the age factor is also at play.

As a result, Del Piero loyalists there were some who did not receive the treatment Conte and voices to play the iconic club was buzzing louder.

Nevertheless, Conte admitted relaxed face this problem and he made sure that he is not in weight-related pressures positioning Del Piero.

"Let me think clearly. There's nothing I love more than Juve. I have a large squad and must make certain decisions," said Conte told Tribalfootball.

"I could make the squad into a mess, but I'm not here to be a fan, I'm here to become a coach. I paid by Juventus to return to where they come from," said Conte.

Conte went on, he understood the situation of the fans who love figure how Del Piero. But according to Conte, he is the most technical affairs is responsible for any squad.

"I understand the fans and everyone who has an opinion [related Del Piero], but when I sat on the bench, I was responsible," added Conte.

No comments:

Post a Comment