Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gianluigi Buffon: Juventus Scudetto Talk Too Early

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon dampen prospects for the Old Lady's squad secure the Scudetto. He put it when asked to comment Sky Sport Italia team-related positive trend in the beginning of the season.

"We started the league well, this is indisputable. But do not forget, the last two seasons we were doing the same thing and stranded in seventh at the end of the competition."

"Therefore, I request all the layers of the team for not a big head. I was angry when I read a report that called me said that Juve will Scudetto after victory over Inter."

"At age 33 plus a myriad of experiences, I am always careful in commenting. And such talk is a mistake that will never do."

"I predict Juventus will achieve satisfactory results. This relates to the ability of clubs competing which meant collecting much different from the Scudetto," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment