Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Del Piero intimated Want to Experience the Premier League

Footballers veteran Juventus, Alessandro Del Piero will be released the club after his contract runs out at the end of this season. Del Piero has hinted want to try a career in the Premier League.

Del Piero will not be immediately retired after later released. Some time ago, a close colleague of the players who now serves as director Bianconerri, Pavel Nedved Del Piero said that even wants to continue playing until the age of 40 years.

Although age has now reached 37 years, Del Piero did not lose enthusiasts. League clubs United States (MLS) and Sion, Switzerland club reportedly has the potential to be the next port of Del Piero. Similarly the UK where kuncul news of interest from Premier League clubs.

"I learned to appreciate the English clubs from international debut, especially Manchester United. I loved the experience in the Premier League, as the British approached the sport with passion and fair play," said Del Piero told France Football.

"I also like the atmosphere, passion and stadiums like Old Trafford and the actions of the fans. What's more fun to see fans of both teams are the same stadium without any problems?"

Furthermore, Del Piero also seems to open up opportunities to move to France.

"I have a special bond with France. Les Bleus have made ??me cry several times, while in some shows they gave me pleasure. I also have some French friends and coach, Didier Deschamps.

"I've got a perfect report card with their semya. For example, Zinedine Zidane came to fight a charity that I set two years ago. He's still incredible," said Del Piero.

No comments:

Post a Comment